Monday, April 4, 2016

Results and Challenge!

I’m a busy mom of four kiddos, ages 8, 7, 3, and 1. Two boys and two girls. I have an awesome, amazing and very supportive husband. I’m also a nurse. I work one day a week at a Cancer Hospital
I’ve always been fairly active. I never struggled with my weight until I was in nursing school. For my nurse friends, you understand why that happens. After nursing school I had my first baby. With my first I gained about 60 lbs with that pregnancy, and that pattern repeated for the next 3. I always struggled getting back to my weight that I was before my first. I also had multiple thyroid issues in between my second and third child: Graves disease, Hashimoto's, and thyroid cancer. I ultimately had my thyroid removed and I'm on thyroid replacement for the rest of my life.
I tried a so many times to lose weight, but nothing ever stuck. I would always go back to bad eating habits and stop exercising. After my last child, I had enough. I want to be healthy for my kids. I want to go hiking, swimming, and just be active with my family.
Recently, I found a way using at home workouts, a simple nutrition plan and a support system. A true lifestyle change. I was able to lose the weight and feel amazing.
I would love to help others reach the same success I have. So I started coaching others to lose weight, get fit, gain confidence and create a lifestyle change.


With a 30 minute daily workout, simple eating plan, and a healthy protein shake, I've lost 15 pounds and 13 inches in three months.  I've never felt better and more alive.  

My weight loss journey started with a challenge group so I am really excited about a challenge group starting! I will be with some other amazing top coaches which means EXTRA support for you! 

It is going to be a 30 day challenge where everyone in the group will be doing an at home workout program and drinking a multivitamin shake that has 70 superfoods in it to help aid in their weight loss! 

If you're interested in changing your life and getting healthy, please fill out this form.  

No comments:

Post a Comment