Monday, April 11, 2016

YOU ARE WORTH IT!



I’ve struggled with anxiety, depression, and weight gain all of my adult life.  It peaked this November when my husband started traveling frequently with his job.  The first two months were hard.  I felt lost.  

In December, my friend reached out, offering a new workout program.  My therapist at the time said I needed to so something for me to be better for my kids.  So this workout program became “my time.”  My ‘WHY” that got me started was my kids.  I needed to be better and healthier for them.  

In January, I started working out for 30 minutes everyday.  Along with working out, I started eating right.  

After feeding my body with the nutrients it needs and exercising everyday, I noticed improvements in my life.  I was more patient with my kids, the knot of anxiety in my stomach lessened day by day, and most importantly I was starting to enjoy life as a mother and wife again.  

I’m a better Mom, better Wife and better Me.  


It’s hard as mothers to remember to take care of ourselves.  But when we take care of ourselves, we take care of our family.  YOU ARE WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment