Monday, March 21, 2016

Turkey Meatloaf; 21 Day Fix

We love meatloaf!  I usually like it with ground beef or a mix of turkey and/or ground beef.  Trying really hard to eat clean with my diet so I tried just ground turkey.  The family loved it!




Turkey Meatloaf
Serves 6

28 oz Ground Turkey
2 Eggs
1 Cups Rolled Oats
1 Tbs Original Mrs Dash
2 Tbs Ketchup
1 Tbs Mustard
1 Tbs Worchestire Sauce
1/2 cup diced or minced onion (I prefer diced)
1 clove minced garlic

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 8x8 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray

Combine all the ingredients in bowl and mix together with your hands (Yes I said hands).  

Shape and place in pan (I shape mine like a round sourdough loaf).

Bake for 45 minutes.

I personally do not like tomato sauce on my meatloaf, but you can add it if you think it needs it.  

21 day fix: 1 Red, 1/2 Yellow
Calories: Approximately 269 calories and 30 gm protein

No comments:

Post a Comment