Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Copy-cat Chick Fil A Kale and Broccolini Salad Recipe





I've been trying to figure out this salad ever since I tried it.  So here's my go at it.

Kale
Broccolini 

Cut kale and broccolini into bite size pieces. (FYI some of my favorite pieces are the stems of the broccolini so cut them up too)

Vinegrette
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup oil ( I've used olive and canola)
2 tsp Dijon mustard 
2 tsp brown sugar
3 tbs apple cider vinegar 
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste

Shake up the vinegrette and put over your salad. I garnish with nuts, any kind I have, and craisins. Enjoy!!

1 green 1 healthy fat  

2 comments:

  1. I just had this salad today for lunch and let me tell you, it is so, so good. Of course, the price is a little high, so I've been searching for a copy-cat version. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite on the go salad. I hope you like this copy cap version as well as the original. We sure do!

      Delete