Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Meal Prep

Preparation is key to success, but also the hardest. This mean getting fresh produce and finding the time to prep. I go grocery shopping ever Wednesday morning. 

During the week I keep a list on my fridge to remind me of what I need. I make my menu plan for the week so I know exactly what to buy. Also I make sure to have a snack before I go shopping so the chocolate isn't as tempting ;)

When I get home I get to prepping. I bake 6-7 chicken breasts a week, dice them up and divide the into portions so I'm set to go for the week. I also dice up, separate and/or divide veggies and fruit into bags so we eat them. I usually make 3-5 mason jar salads for the week 

Makes it so much easier to make healthy choices. 

Get prepping! Makes clean and healthy eating so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment